Foam PVC sheet is a polymer material made by extrusion from a powdery non-plasticized polyvinyl chloride composition with additives (stabilizers, lubricants, etc.).
Foam PVC sheet UNEXT has a smooth matte surface protected by yellow or white coextruded film.
PVC foam sheet UNEXT is produced in accordance with TU 2246-001-14658737-2004.
Foam PVC sheets production
Areas of use
- Advertising and design activities (manufacturing of prefabricated exhibition stands, signboards, volumetric letters, advertising and information stands and scoreboards, vertical advertising constructions, details for light boxes, window dressing)
- Manufacturing of traffic signs, POS products (elements of promo-racks, shelving, design of sales points)
- Production of office partitions, an effective alternative to balcony and wall panels
- Finishing works (facing of window slopes and rooms with high humidity, filling doors and windows)
- The application of any images directly to the surface of the sheets by silk screening and UV printing